Escape and Retreat.
The Quinn was created to offer more than a home. It’s a collection of moods, moments and spaces designed as a retreat and refuge. From calming palettes to organic courtyards and rooftop retreats, to private entries and personal wellness features, this is a home that looks and lives beautifully.
Complementing the amenities and community spaces, The Quinn also features a series of commissioned artwork by KFiSH. These works can be found throughout the building, from the courtyard mural to the lobby to actual residences, and have been curated to bring a sense of creativity and individualism.
- Abundant Outdoor Areas, Gardens and Open-Air Spaces
- Rooftop Sundeck with Outdoor Grill and Pizza Oven
- Commissioned Art Collection by KFiSH
- Secured Bike Storage Room
- Pet friendly with a designated outdoor “Pet Patch”
- Touchless Entry System by Latch
- Remote Package Reception
- Fiber Optic Wiring
- App-Based Video Intercom (Butterfly MX)
- Nest Thermostats
Sustainability & Wellness
- Medical Grade Air Filtration System (Merv-13)
- Private Exterior Entry for Garden Collection Homes
- Water Conscious Plants with Smart Irrigation System
- Solar Panels
- Energy Star Rated and Energy-Minded Appliances
- 98 Walk Score, 99 Bike Score, 85 Transit Score
- Gated Exterior Access
KFiSH was commissioned to create and curate the art program at The Quinn, interpreting the vibrancy of SoMa through his uniquely frenetic and expressive style.
“The collection at The Quinn is one of my most in-depth and hands-on projects to date. It’s also been one of the most interactive, in the sense that I am designing and creating works in response to the building’s design and the energy of the neighborhood.”